Supply and Inventory Planner
- Communicate with suppliers and freight forwarders in order to organize the process of ordering and shipping goods and to ensure on-time delivery and best prices.
- Check the invoices issued by suppliers, freight forwarders, and warehouse providers to ensure that correct payment terms are applied.
- Keep a record of the ordered, shipped, and received goods to ensure efficient tracking of supplychain activities.
- Keep the information in the Inventory platform about ordered, shipped, and received goods up to date to ensure accurate data and enable efficient supply chain planning.
- Monitor the stock levels in Amazon on a daily basis and create inbound shipments from the warehouses to Amazon fulfillment centers when necessary to ensure uninterrupted stock availability.
- Calculate the cost of the goods for each order that has arrived.
- Monitor weekly missing from inbound stock. Create reimbursement requests to Amazon.
To succeed in the role, you must have
- Fluency in English Language (both written and spoken);
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical thinking;
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
Will be highly appreciated:
- German language skills;
- Experience in the field of supply chain/logistics or e-commerce.
Competitive remuneration package
Flexible working hours
Fully remote position
Quarterly performance-based bonus
Solid onboarding training
Career growth opportunities and support
If you are interested in joining a young and dynamic team where you can grow and apply your knowledge and skills, tell us about your experience and motivation to start a career with us!
Send your CV and Motivation letter today to email@example.com!